Thursday, October 9, 2008

after surgery

 
 
 
 

The surgery went very well. I had a really hard time when they came and got Jacob, he went to the nurse ok but then started whimpering mommy...then i filled with tears and started to cry. When he came back to the room in the crib "cage" he was just starting to wake up and right away tried crawling out when he saw me. Once he started to eat he would not stop and we wound up not having to stay the night. He has been since then very whiney and clinging to mom, I finally yesterday went back to work and he did ok without me. Today now is Oct 9 and he is doing really well. All the scabs are off and I think we are in the clear. Thank you for everyone that thought and prayed about us on that day.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

VandenBerg Family said...

Absolutely BREAKS MY HEART! I would have been a mess! Glad he's doing well now though. Has the snoring improved? Great post...I was going to bug you earlier today to get a new one up but decided against it :)

Brenda Lee said...

Thanks for updating Erin :) Glad Jacob is doing well. Maybe I will get to see you this week when you ar ein town?