Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Christmas

So we started christmas morning with Jacob throwing up in our bed!!!! We spent the whole morning in between presents cleaning up puke...poor thing threw up 4-5 times that morning in about 3 hours, the only worning we had was his hand over his mouth and saying OWE. they really opened them fast and were definately happy with what santa brought them. We thought Jacob's illness was just from a runny nose that he was gagging on so we continued on with our day and packed up to head to my parents house. Of course he threw up 2 times in the car then too!!! Christmas was then the next day at my parents house and that day went well...But then later that night JR got sick, followed by Jim, the next day my mom, and the rest of my whole family...I decided to bring to HOlland the stomach bug..all my fault...My dad and I were the ONLY ones within the whole family that did not get it at all...But overall it was a really good Christmas. JR also made me an ornament at school for the tree, it was a glass ornament...I really about cried getting it from him..

 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: