Tuesday, December 9, 2008

christmas question

JR is sleeping in my bed with me this week because Jim is on night float at the hospital. Last night as we were going to bed, I looked at JR and asked him "what do you really want for christmas" here was his response.
a pair santa socks
a telescope
a scooby-doo movie
and a batman toy

I really could not figure out where he came up with the santa socks...but i was really impressed with his list. I then proceeded to look at Jacob and ask him the same question. Here is his repsonse
A party (well what came out was a PODY?)
and candy (go figure)

Love my BOYS!!!!!

2 comments:

VandenBerg Family said...

Oh Erin...melts my heart. Don't you love the sweet, peaceful moments before bedtime. Some of the best things come out of their mouths right before sleep. And Santa socks...so funny!

Jenny said...

GOOD ONE Erin! I was very excited to see some quotes and pictures. I bet you are dying to go out and buy that huge dinosaur to put in your house :)