Tuesday, December 9, 2008

trying it out

OK so here it is Jen!!! I am going to try on the quote a day and pic a day just for you!!!! or try at least every couple of days..

Quote: while at Target walking past the toys JR stops me and says "I want this for Christmas too" (that being the two foot tall dinosaur that you can ride on of course). My only response was pretty much I am sure you would like that. Then JR continued on to tell me "but I do not think that will not fit in Santa's sleigh, the box is too big" after that he was done talking about that.

The first picture is of Jacob after asking for candy, I went and got the candy and then he did this funny thing where he bent over with his hand up behind him waiting form me to had him the candy

The second one is of JR playing the WII action packed. He bowls like a 220 on that game, I think the best I got was like 150.


No comments: